The company processes a series of personal data of visitors when they visit napocaimobiliare.ro.
1. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Processing Policy presented below describes the categories of personal data we process, the ways and purposes we collect, the circumstances in which we transfer personal data, and the rights and options you have in this sense.
2. THE OPERATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data operator in your relationship isIMOBILIARE NAPO CASA REAL ESTATE SRL (J12/2741/2014, CUI 33602932) based in Cluj-Napoca, Str. Teodor Mihali 15-17, Jud. Cluj, called generic NAPOCA IMOBILIARE.
3. PERSONAL PROCESSED CATEGORIES
The personal data we process may include:
- Contact information such as name, surname, postal address, including home address, business address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc .;
- Additional information processed in the context of a contractual relationship with NAPOCA IMOBILIARE or communicated voluntarily by you, such as: CNP, identity card details, issuing body of identity card, date of birth, age, preferences in real estate.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any processing operation of your personal data will be performed on the basis of one of the following legal bases:
- Processing is required to conclude or execute a contract to which you are a party;
- Processing is required to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
- Processing is done on the basis of your consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or other individuals;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of NAPOCA IMOBILIARE or a third party, except where your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms prevail over those interests;
- For special categories of data, processing will be done if, besides a general legal basis for data processing, your consent has been obtained.
5. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing real estate services, real estate consultancy, promoting real estate offers in our commercial activity, promoting real estate offer on www.napocaimobiliare.ro or on other profile sites;
- Managing the contractual relationship with our clients;
- Compliance with our legal obligations (such as reporting obligations to tax authorities);
- Managing security and access to our premises, managing the use of IT systems used by NAPOCA IMOBILIARE (eg website, data management platforms, communications systems used), including preventing and detecting security threats, frauds or other activities unauthorized or malicious;
- For the purpose of complying with court decisions and exercising and/or defending our rights and interests;
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) Performing customer surveys on the level of customer satisfaction with NAPOCA IMOBILIARE services;
- For any and/or ancillary purpose of any of the foregoing, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
Based on your consent, we can send you various communications to keep you up-to-date on the latest offers, announcements and information on real estate services NAPOCA IMOBILIARE.
6. DEVALUING YOUR DATA
We may disclose your personal data to employees, other providers we work with for the provision of NAPOCA IMOBILIARE services (eg real estate developers, potential sellers, real estate promotion platforms), public authorities, and entities you specify. which may be our client or a third party involved).
7. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If any of the personal data you provide to us has been modified (eg, if you change your name, email address), or if you acknowledge that we have any personal data that you have incorrectly please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be liable for any loss resulting from incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
8. HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA BEING KEPT?
NAPOCA IMOBILIARE has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and specific criteria for keeping your personal data (including our archiving procedures). These will be stored for a period of 3 years in databases or for longer periods, only if this is required by law. We will cease processing your personal data when it is no longer reasonably required in the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and:
- there are no legitimate and compelling reasons that justify further processing by NAPOCA IMOBILIARE (including the legal obligation of NAPOCA IMOBILIARE to continue to store that data) and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms; or
- if it is no longer necessary to find, exercise or defend a right in court.
9. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
The right to be informed about how your data is processed and the reason for the processing.
a. Right of access - the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process or not the personal data that you are looking at and, if so, access to that data and information on how the data is processed.
b. The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data;
c. The right to oppose or restrict the use by us of your personal data;
d. The right to delete your personal data, in cases where you have withdrawn your consent, processing is no longer required or the processing is contrary to law;
e. The portability of data that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data we have received from you or to forward it to another entity indicated by you;
f. Individual automated decision-making rights, including profile creation. You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing or you can express your own point of view about this kind of processing;
g. The right to lodge a complaint with the processing of personal data with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
The right to withdraw your consent for processing based on consent. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of your processing on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, NAPOCA IMOBILIARE will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate steps to delete your personal data. NAPOCA IMOBILIARE will still be able to process your personal data if there is another legal basis for that processing.
10. DATA COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES FOR PURPOSE OF MARKETING
With regard to data collected through cookies for marketing purposes (for details, see the Cookies Policy section), the NAPOCA IMOBILIARE cooperates with third parties (Google, Facebook) to manage how cookies are used for purpose advertising. In relation to these types of processing, the NAPOCA IMOBILIARE acts as a third party operator, in accordance with art. 26 of the GDPR. Both the NAPOCA IMOBILIARE and third parties have undertaken to comply with the legislation on personal data protection in connection with such processing.
We process a series of personal data in order to realize the commercial relations of real estate intermediation. Statistics and marketing, according to the legislation in force.
11. PROVISION OF COMMUNICATIONS ON INTERMEDIARY SERVICES
Users may receive various communications from us, related to the provision of the Services. We process these data based on our legitimate interest in art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We consider that our legitimate interest is without prejudice to the rights and interests of the data subjects as communications are closely linked to the provision of the Services requested. We also offer users the posibility to disable these communications at any time by writing to email@example.com.
Providing commercial communications
We want to send you offers, promotional materials, let us know about the new services offered by the NAPOCA IMOBILIARE, to launch invitations to participate in polls or to answer questionnaires and to communicate other similar information that we consider to be your interest, including, if you agree, by submitting promotional materials/marketing communications on the NAPOCA IMOBILIARE's products/services to the partners.
We will send you these communications if we have your agreement. Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR - Consent.
Users can always unsubscribe from these communications. For example, if you withdraw your consent for commercial communications, we will not be able to send you our offers or you will not be able to participate in our polls and surveys.
Also, if we have the consent for commercial communications, in certain situations, we may use the collected information in combination with the data resulting from your interaction with the Services, which we may use in the context of our marketing communications. The legal basis for such processing is: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR - legitimate interest. We want to streamline our marketing activity by offering our customers relevant and personalized service offerings.
12. THE FULFILLMENT OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
Sometimes data processing is required to meet our legal obligations (Legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR - Execution of a Legal Obligation), such as:
• archiving data according to applicable law.
13. APPEAL OF RIGHTS AND INTERESTS IN JUSTICE
We may also process personal data for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a claim in the course of proceedings before a court, administrative procedure or other formal proceedings in which the NAPOCA IMOBILIARE is involved (Legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR - defense of the rights and interests of the operator).